Discussions under User Forum

Why doesn't the tool find the .resx files already in the project?

first post: s6521d wrote: This looked like being a life saver but when installed its not reco...

latest post: Macrodaemon wrote: The same effect in other studios. And not worked in xaml.

Defaults for Checkboxes

first post: dsimunic wrote: Hi, your tool is absolute life saver! Love it, helps a lot. ...

latest post: alexandreflach wrote: For a better usuability would be interesting save the last state of...

Please add support to cshtml pages

first post: elranu wrote: Please add support to cshtml pages for asp.net mvc razor! Thanks!

Extract to Resource Option not Available

first post: mirkky wrote: I am trying to externalize some strings in my cs files but when I r...

latest post: mirkky wrote: My solution was to uninstall the addin, clean the registry, restart...

Idea..

first post: madridjohn wrote: Hi Currently if i have shared assembly which is added as a referenc...

Resource is created but code isn't replaced with call to Resource.

first post: madridjohn wrote: Hi there, just downloaded your extension for vs 2010.... IT was wor...

latest post: madridjohn wrote: Oh i forgot to mention exactly what :-) heres some more info. In th...

XAML Support (VS 2010)

first post: Dzonny wrote: I've just upgraded the version of my fork of this too on VS Code Ga...

Glad to see work resuming!!

first post: sngbrdb wrote: Glad to read that you'll be continuing to work on RRT... it's a gre...

New version with support for VS2010 (and more) released

first post: pckujawa wrote: I just read about someone taking on this project and adding support...

localize string

first post: nuk wrote: I am searching a tool or extension for the resource refactoring too...